Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Our mission at Gambling.com is to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of Ireland's best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully licensed they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market.
New customers only, min stake €5 within 30 days of creating a chat name, bonus is split with €15 towards bingo tickets (X3 wagering requirement) and €10 on slot games (X20 wagering requirement). Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion.
New customer only | 2. Deposit a Min of £5, Min stake £5, Max bonus £25 (£15 Bingo Bonus & £10 Bingo Slots Bonus) | 3. Bonus credited within 48hrs | 4. Bonus available for one calendar month from credited in your account | 5. X4 wagering requirements on any Bingo games | 6. Some games contribute less to wagering requirements, please see below for full T&C’s.*Not available to customers using Moneybookers/Skrill or Neteller as a payment method.
Terms and Conditions apply for all bonuses. Must be 18+ to participate.
Understanding Bingo Bonuses
With every site offering a different set of bingo bonuses, deciding which one to go for can be baffling. Finding the best partly depends on what you’re looking for. If you’re new to the bingo community, you may want to pick a bonus that’ll let you try out lots of different games for free, helping you find your favourites.
If you’re an old hand and are passionately dedicated to a particular game like Speed Bingo, you might want to choose a real money bonus, doubling your deposits so you can play for longer. This guide will take you through each kind of bingo bonus, including what to look out for in the fine print and withdrawal conditions.
What Types are There?
Bingo bonuses come in five main types:
- Sign-Up Bonus | this, as you may have guessed from the name, is a bonus that bingo sites offer to new players when they sign up. As sites are contending with one another for players, these bonuses can be competitive, and it pays to shop around for the best ones.
- First Deposit Bonus | these are the same as sign-up bonuses, but generally offer you a percentage of your first deposit, rather than just giving you free money to play with.
- Sticky Deposit Bonus | a good bonus to look out for as, while the bonus money itself can’t be withdrawn, you can take any winnings that accumulate from playing with the bonus out of your account.
- Real Money Bonus | sites offering this kind of bonus will match the money you deposit with an equal amount, so your £10 will become £20.
- Refer a Friend | some bingo sites will offer either a money or sticky bonus when you refer a friend. Often, your friend will get a reward too, so it works out for both of you.
Although not strictly bonuses, loyalty schemes are also worth looking out for. These are rewards for long-term loyalty to a particular site, and sometimes come as points, which reward continued play or participating in activities like joining chat rooms.
What’s the Fine Print?
It quite literally pays to read the terms and conditions attached to bonuses before you play. Here are some to consider before signing up: Your bonus may be restricted to certain games, for example to 90 or 75-Ball Bingo, so check to ensure your favourites are included in the bonus play. There also might be a time limit on the bonus, meaning you’ll need to spend the points or cash by a certain date.
Lastly, make sure you’re of legal age and live in the country the bonus is active in, as there’s nothing more frustrating than finding out you’re not eligible for a bonus after playing. Some conditions, like being a member of the site, you’ll most likely have fulfilled already, so they shouldn’t affect your play.
Withdrawing Your Money
Finally, each bonus will differ on how you can withdraw your winnings from the site. Common requirements include:
- Having to bet your initial deposit a certain number of times in order to make a withdrawal. This is often the case for real money bonuses. For a matched £10 deposit you may, for example, need to bet the initial £10 ten times before claiming your winnings, making your total spend £100.
- The number of times you need to play through your deposit may also vary depending on the game you’re playing.
- Before withdrawing any money, you might need to play through all of your bonus money.
- Sometimes, there will be a cap on your winnings. For example, it’s typical to only be able to withdraw prize money worth £100 without having deposited any money.
It’s a good idea to make a note of reference numbers and print out any confirmation details you receive, so that you’ll have this information on hand should there ever be a problem with your payments.