FA Cup Betting Offers & Free Bets 2022
FA Cup betting is hugely popular with football punters. The 'magic of the Cup' makes this historic competition fun to bet on - and UK betting sites
add to the excitement each year with FA Cup betting offers and free bets
.Below are some of the best FA Cup betting sites for offers and promotions - all of which have been reviewed in-depth by our football betting experts.
FA Cup Betting Tips
FA Cup Free Bets - How and Where to Get Them
All good football betting sites offer bettors free bets or bonuses for signing up with them, which you can use to bet on the FA Cup.
Some of the best betting sites offering FA Cup free bets in October 2022 are bet365, 888sport and BetVictor.
To claim a free bet, you’ll usually have to register for a site, make a deposit and place a bet, and once that is settled you’ll be credited with a free bet balance. SMS verification and proof of ID/address is also sometimes required when signing up.
Some sites will hand out free bets as special promotions when it comes to the big games such as the FA Cup semi-finals or final. These can come in the form of risk-free bets, which allow you to place a wager on a game without risking your own money, as you’ll either win the bet in the normal way or be refunded if the bet loses.
You will need to meet any qualifying requirements in order to withdraw funds associated with free bets. This usually means depositing a certain amount and placing your bet at minimum odds - within the timeframe the free bet is valid for.
Bet £10 & Get £50 in Free Bets For New Customers at bet365
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.-
Full Terms Apply
£30 in Free Bets + £10 Casino Bonus When You Place Your First Bet of £10
18+. Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager the bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • https://www.begambleaware.org • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & T&C's Apply-
Full Terms Apply
18+ new customers only. Opt in, bet £5 at odds 2.00+ within 7 days of registering, no cashout. Get 2x £10 Free Bets, set events at odds 2.00+. Plus £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonus expiry. Card payments only. T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly
FA Cup Betting Offers
FA Cup betting offers come in plenty of different forms, with the following five being some of the most popular:
- Price Boosts: Also known as enhanced odds offers or odds boosts, bookies will often run these promotions around big FA Cup games. An example would be boosted odds on an in-form striker scoring first in an FA Cup match. These boosts can also apply to the 1x2 betting market for one team to win - as well as to the number of goals scored, or total cards handed out in a match.
- Free Bets: As previously covered, free bets are usually reserved for new customers signing up to a site for the first time. However, football betting sites like bet365 often award customers with free wagers for major FA Cup fixtures like the semi-finals and the final.
- Money-Back Specials: Bookies may offer to refund all stakes on an FA Cup match if a certain player scores in a game or if the heavy favourite wins, while bore draw insurance gives bettors their money back if a match ends goalless.
- Acca Boosts: When numerous FA Cup games are taking place on the same matchday, football accumulator bets are a popular choice for punters. Betting sites might choose to add a bonus to your acca, with the increase usually depending on the number of winning selections you go for. Some bookies offer up to 70% extra.
- Early Payouts: Some bookmakers might hand out winnings to players earlier than usual if the team they back to win goes two goals ahead in an FA Cup game.
18+. The first £100 wager will entitle you to £5 and the offer can be claimed up to ten times with a maximum of £50 total cash to be won. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
18+. Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days • To withdraw bonus/related wins, wager the bonus amount 40 times within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • https://www.begambleaware.org • Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & T&C's Apply
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Payment method restrictions. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply. Play Responsibly. www.begambleaware.org.
FA Cup Final Betting Offers
Bookmakers put on a host of FA Cup final betting offers in the run-up to the showpiece event at Wembley every year. If a big-name striker is in a rich vein of form entering the decider, they may have their odds boosted to score first, or if one team is a big underdog they might have their odds to win enhanced.
When it comes to free bets for new sign-ups, you can usually place them on whatever FA Cup final betting market you like - but do check the qualifying requirements so you know where your bets stand.
FA Cup final odds will change as the game gets nearer with late-season fatigue and injuries sometimes having a big impact - especially if a team is battling for success on numerous fronts.
It may pay to wait until close to kick-off to to place your bets - and you can always count on in-play betting sites for live betting on the FA Cup final once the match starts.