Cincinnati Bengals Odds to Win the Super Bowl
With Ohio online sportsbooks ready to start taking legal bets on Jan. 1, bettors are ready to step up to a ticket window or fire up a mobile app.
Going into the new year, interest is high in Ohio among fans and bettors wanting to wager legally on the Cincinnati Bengals as the team finishes the regular season and heads to the NFL playoffs.
To give the Who Dey Nation a sense of how the Bengals’ odds are shaping up, Gambling.com reached out to Casey Lewless, a Las Vegas oddsmaker now managing Penn Entertainment’s sportsbooks at the Margaritaville and Boomtown casinos in Bossier City, Louisiana.
Bengals Have Shot at Super Bowl
Along the Ohio River, Cincinnati Bengals fans have their sights set on Super Bowl LVII.
With an AFC-leading six-game winning streak, the Bengals are headed to the playoffs and could be Super Bowl contenders, with star quarterback Joe Burrow at the helm. This season’s Super Bowl is Feb. 12 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Regular Season Odds
The Bengals can earn the No. 1 AFC playoff seed and home field advantage by winning their final three regular seasons games, but only if the Kansas City Chiefs also lose at least one of their remaining three matchups.
The following projected odds are based on the assumption all key players will be in each team’s lineup.
Check out the best Ohio betting bonuses options on the Bengals.
Odds on remaining regular season games:
- Cincinnati at New England Patriots (Dec. 24): Bengals -3.5, Over-Under 41
- Buffalo Bills at Cincinnati (Jan. 2): Buffalo -2.5, Over-Under 46
- Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati (Jan. 8): Bengals -6.5, Over-Under 43
Odds on becoming No. 1 playoff seed in AFC:
- Buffalo Bills: -110
- Kansas City Chiefs: +140
- Cincinnati Bengals: +650
Potential odds on the Bengals in the playoffs:
- Defeated in Wild Card round: +170
- Defeated in Divisional Round: 2-1
- Defeated in Conference Finals: 4-1
- Win the AFC Conference title, advance to Super Bowl: 9-2
- Become Super Bowl runner-up: 9-1
- Not make the playoffs: 50-1
Projected Odds For Potential Bengals’ Playoff Opponents
Using current seedings, the following are the anticipated betting lines for games between the Bengals and potential playoff opponents:
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati: Bengals -4.5, Over-Under 44.5
- Cincinnati at Kansas City: Chiefs -4.5, Over-Under 45
Possible AFC championship matchup:
- Cincinnati at Buffalo Bills: Buffalo -6.5, Over-Under 46
Possible Super Bowl matchups with projected odds:
- Cincinnati vs. Dallas Cowboys: Dallas -2.5, Over-Under 45.5
- Cincinnati vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Philadelphia -3.5, Over-Under 46.
- Cincinnati vs. San Francisco: 49ers: San Francisco -1, Over-Under 44.5
Odds to win the Super Bowl:
- Buffalo Bills: +375
- Philadelphia Eagles: +400
- Kansas City Chiefs: +500
- San Francisco 49ers: +700
- Cincinnati Bengals: +750
super Bowl odds provided by the BetMGM Ohio app.
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.