Ladbrokes Lotto Review
A leading player on the betting scene since 1886, Ladbrokes is now regarded as one of the top operators in the world thanks to its network of gambling options. Through a combination of high street bookmakers and online gaming portals, Ladbrokes has become a global powerhouse with an annual turnover in excess of £130 million.
Its years of experience in the industry, plethora of global contacts and bulging bankroll mean Ladbrokes is able to offer an online betting service that's second-to-none. In fact, one of the latest innovations to come out of the Ladbrokes' software stable is its Lotto portal, Ladbrokes Lotto. Designed to give you fixed-odds betting options on the world's best lotteries, it's as intriguing as it is lucrative.
How Does it Work?
Instead of customers purchasing a lottery ticket from their local shop, Ladbrokes Lotto's lottery betting is a fixed-odds game that's played via your desktop or mobile. In simple terms, you're betting on the outcome of a lottery, rather than investing in it directly. For example, if you wanted to bet on three numbers, Ladbrokes Lotto would offer you odds on this outcome and ask you to make your selections.
Why should you play Ladbrokes Lotto instead of your local lottery? The simple answer is that you don't. Because of the way the system is set-up, you can actually play Ladbrokes Lotto alongside a standard lottery and enjoy double the returns if you win. If you were to pit the two options against each other in a head-to-head battle, Ladbrokes Lotto would come out on top in terms of win frequency.
As you can control more variables, you can tailor the situation to suit your needs. This means that you have a better chance of winning compared to a standard lottery where you have to follow a strict set of rules. Moreover, because the odds are fixed, it doesn't matter how many people buy tickets because Ladbrokes Lotto will always pay you based on the odds and your stake, up to a maximum of £250,000.
What Lotteries are Offered?
Within Ladbrokes Lotto you'll be able to speculate on more than 35 draws each week. As the system is based online, it means you can bet on draws from around the world and not simply stick to the lottery offered in your own country.
Another point to note is that each game offered will contain a different set of dynamics. For example, some games will have more draws per week, while others will have fewer balls and betting options. The lotto betting options you'll find at Ladbrokes Lotto include:
- Spain's La Primitiva
- Irish Lotto
- NY Lotto
- Spanish Daily Lotto
Additionally, to ensure you don't get bored in between draws, Ladbrokes Lotto also offers a selection of scratch cards and casino games, including roulette, blackjack and slots.
Ladbrokes Lotto is the freshest product to the Ladbrokes arsenal which is presumably why it has yet to begin featuring Promotions. Fortunately, the Promotions section currently features a promotion test, indicating Ladbrokes is preparing to feature Promotions but simply testing the process first to ensure it works correctly.
The anticipated new Promotions section is expected to feature a wealth of generous bonuses like all other Ladbrokes products.
If you win any prize with Ladbrokes Lotto, including the £250,000 jackpot, you won't have to wait for it to be verified by the lottery commission. Once the funds have been pushed into your account, you'll be able to withdraw them using one of the following methods: Visa debit, debit Mastercard Solo/Switch, Western Union, Neteller, Skrill and PayPal.
Each withdrawal method has a different processing time, but the average wait will be between one and five days. Additionally, Ladbrokes Lotto won't charge you anything to use its withdrawal service, though cheques do carry a £20 charge. However, your chosen method may have certain fees associated with it.
How do Prices Match up with Competitors?
In comparison to other Lotto betting sites, Ladbrokes Lotto stacks up incredibly well. Being an industry pioneer, Ladbrokes knows that you have to match your peers in order to survive.
For example, a £1 stake and three matches on the Irish Lotto will return you £650, which is just a shade under the odds offered by the market leader Betfred Lotto (675/1).
Essentially, the odds you'll find from Ladbrokes Lotto will match those offered by the best in the business. One area the site could work on, though, is its promotions. Being a relatively new part of its network, Ladbrokes Lotto has yet to fully form its promo section. In the coming months this will certainly be an area of the site to keep an eye on.
Please note the following terms and conditions of Ladbrokes
TC's for F50 Multi Sports Offer:
18+. New customers only. Promo code 'F50' required. Certain deposit methods excluded. Min £/€5 on win or each-way bet excluding Tote or pools = match max £/€50 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Bet must be made within 14 days. Free bet valid for 4 days. Free bet stake not returned. Single bets only. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets. T&Cs apply.BUY-IN BONUSPROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE 100% UPTO £500 BUY-IN WELCOME
BONUS (“CASINO BONUS”)
BEFORE ACCEPTING THIS CASINO BONUS IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS CASINO BONUS CAN BE ACCEPTED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN ACCEPTING THIS CASINO BONUS. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS, INCLUDING THE REQUIREMENT TO SATISFY MINIMUM WAGERING REQUIREMENTS, AS EXPLAINED BELOW.
These Promotion Terms & Conditions apply to this Casino Bonus. They should be read alongside the General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions and our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed at Ladbrokes Website. We use some terminology in these Promotional Terms & Conditions that you may not be familiar with. You can find out what we mean when using key terms by visiting our jargon buster page at Ladbrokes website.
TYPE OF BONUS
1. This Casino Bonus is a Buy-In Bonus. More details about how a Buy-In Bonus operates can be found in our General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed at Ladbrokes website. These include important general provisions relating to Wagering Requirements and to your ability to withdraw any winnings.
2. This Casino Bonus is available to new real money Ladbrokes online and mobile customers aged over 18 years making their first deposit with Ladbrokes.
HOW TO CLAIM THIS CASINO BONUS
3. To claim this Casino Bonus, you must:
Register for the first time with Ladbrokes by opening a new account;
Deposit a minimum of £20 (or the currency equivalent €20/$20/SEK200) as your first deposit in your Account; and
click 'Buy-In' to this Casino Bonus on the promotional page when logged in and accept the terms and conditions.
4. Once you have completed these steps, your “Buy-In” amount of at least £20 (or currency equivalent) will be sit in your Buy-In Balance wallet and your Casino Bonus (representing 100% of your Buy-In amount up to a maximum of £500) will be automatically credited to the Bonus
WAGERING REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS CASINO BONUS
5. Once you have claimed this Casino Bonus, you will only be permitted to withdraw any winnings contained in your Bonus Balance wallet and the Pending Winnings wallet once you have met the Wagering Requirements.
6. Whilst you can withdraw the funds in your Cash Balance wallet and Buy-In Balance wallet at any time before the necessary Wagering Requirements have been met (whilst your Casino Bonus is Active), this will mean that you fully forfeit any winnings sitting in your Bonus Balance wallet and/or Pending Winnings wallet.
7. The Wagering Requirements for this Casino Bonus must be met within thirty (30) days following the date on which your Casino Bonus becomes Active otherwise any funds sitting in your Bonus Balance wallet and Pending Winnings wallet will be forfeited.
8. The Wagering Requirements for this Casino Bonus are as follows:
A WAGERING REQUIREMENT OF 20 TIMES THE CASINO BONUS AMOUNT AND BUY-IN AMOUNT
For example, if your “Buy-In” deposit amount is £100, you will receive a bonus of £100. The Wagering Requirements will be £4,000 (20 x £200).
9. “Double Options” on any Qualifying Games will not count towards your Wagering Requirements. A “Double Option” is where you are offered the opportunity to double your winnings on a bet on one or more occasions.
10. Bets placed on some games will attract a lower contribution towards the Wagering Requirements than other games – please see the table below for reference and for Qualifying Games.
|Game||% of stake contributing to Wagering Requirements|
|Slots all types including jackpots (Excluding double up options)||100%|
|Arcade, Scratchcard Games and Fixed Odds Games||100%|
|Roulette (Excluding Keybet Roulette)||20%*|
|Blackjack (excluding Blackjack Cashback) & Poker||10%|
|Baccarat (all variations)||10%|
|Pontoon, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War||5%|
|Casino Hold'em, Wild Vikings, Let Them Ride||5%|
|Stravaganza, Blackjack Switch, Pai Gow Poker||5%|
|Blackjack Surrender, Lucky Blackjack||5%|
11. If a combination of bets placed in a Roulette Game amounts to coverage of 67% or more of the Roulette wheel, these bets will not count towards the Wagering Requirements. This applies to all versions of Roulette on the Casino and Games Tabs online, on downloadable client format and on mobile
12. This Casino Bonus is only available for use on Casino games including Slots and Live Casino. It is not available for any Poker or Bingo products.
FURTHER RULES APPLYING TO THIS BONUS
13. The following Casino games are excluded from this Casino Bonus:
Ugga Bugga, Vacation Station, Highway Kings, Chinese Kitchen, Darts, Heads or Tails, Spin a Win, Dice Twister, Wheel of Light, Craps, Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender, Pontoon, Legacy of the Wild, Key Bet Roulette, Castle Builder, Baccarat, Rock Paper Scissors, Golden Tour, Funky Monkey, Silver Bullet, Red Dog, heads or tails, jacks or better, Deuces Wild (Or Any variant of Video Poker), Joker Poker, Neotunes Kingdom, Rock N Roller
14. Any bets placed on any of the Excluded Games will not count towards the Wagering Requirements.
15. The General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions also apply to all of your Active Bonuses and include additional restrictions on your use of this Casino Bonus.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
16. Deposits made via Neteller or MoneyBookers pre-paid credit/debit card will NOT qualify
17. Please note these further important terms:
We reserve the right to withdraw this Casino Bonus from anyone who does not qualify, or is excluded from our offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions;
We reserve the right to change or end any Casino Bonus at any time, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons; and
This Casino Bonus will remain available to qualifying customers until such time as we choose to withdraw it. The withdrawal of this Casino Bonus will not impact you if this Casino Bonus is Active at the time of withdrawal by us. Please remember, if you have accepted this Casino Bonus, you will have a specified time limit to complete the applicable Wagering Requirements in accordance with the section headed “Wagering Requirements for this Casino Bonus” above.
For full Terms & Conditions go to Ladbrokes Website
Last Updated: February 26th, 2018
"I've spent over 8 years in the iGaming and Gambling Industry across Customer Services, User Experience and Player Operations."
- Online Bingo