World Series Pick: Now it's a Best of 3
To get you ready for your World Series betting, we make our picks for Game 5. We'll start with some prop bets and then pick the game.
Best Prop Bet Picks for Tonight's Game
In 221 prop bets, I have a 96-125 record, but by exploiting the ‘plus money’ betting opportunities have made a profit of $596 per $20 pizza-money wager or $2,980 per $100 wager, which is the season high. The results have produced a 74% return on investment (ROI) for the 2022 MLB season and playoffs.
Houston Astros -155 vs. Philadelphia Phillies +140
Game 5, 8:07 p.m. ET, FOX
Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia
I am betting on the Phillies +140 as offered at BetMGM.
I am already on the Phillies to win the World Series and sticking with them even more after being no-hit last night.
The Phillies were no-hit by the New York Mets on April 29 at CitiField. They came back with a solid 4-1 win over the Mets and their starter Taijuan Walker the next day.
The Trends and Angles You Need to Know
- Home underdogs tied in the World Series are 15-12 (56%), averaging a +121 wager and earning a solid 20% ROI.
- The Under is 17-10 (63%) with a home dog tied in the World Series.
- Astros skipper Dusty Baker is 34-38, averaging a -147 wager, resulting in an 18% ROI after winning four or five of their last six games and playing at least their third game on the road.
- Home teams in the World Series coming off a game in which the opponent had 10 or more hits than they did are 4-0
- In the World Series since 2004, the team that scores first has gone on to a 72-32 (69%), earning a 33% ROI.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.