Best Bets to Make on Game 4 of the NBA Finals
The Boston Celtics took control of this NBA Finals series with a suffocating and physical defense in the fourth quarter of Game 3, holding the Golden State Warriors to 11 points.
They’ll try to take a commanding lead tonight at the TD Garden as Game 4 is set to tip off at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.
Celtics coach Ime Udoka said, “We want to try to impose our will and size in this series.”
The Celtics are not trying, they have imposed their will all throughout the playoffs. Let’s take a look at the game to get you ready for your NBA betting.
So, What Happens in Game 4?
I cut through the clouds of emotion and what if’s and start with my predictive models that have served to produce 68% against the spread winners over my last 50 NBA Best Bet releases.
This betting system has produced a 120-82-6 Under record, good for 59.4% winning bets in the NBA playoffs over the past five seasons. It has a 51-31-2 Under for 62% winning bets over the last three seasons.
The requirements are:
- Bet the Under in a playoff game with a total of 210 or more points.
- One of the teams is playing after seven more days of rest in total over their past four games.
- That team sports a winning percentage between 60 and 75%.
- The opponent has a winning record.
I am betting the Under 214.5 tonight, currently offered at -110 at DraftKings.
Player Props I Like for Game 4
- Bet 1 unit on the Warriors' Klay Thompson Over 3.5 3-pointers made at -110 at Fan Duel.
- Bet 1 unit on the Warriors' Andrew Wiggins to record a double-double at +750 at DraftKings.
- Bet 0.5 units that the Celtics' Jaylen Brown will record a triple-double at +9500 at Fan Duel.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.