Bet On the NFL in Louisiana This Conference Championship Sunday
Now that online sports betting in Louisiana is available, this gives us plenty of time to wager on this weekend’s AFC and NFC Championship games.
However, you’re probably wondering what online sportsbooks are available.
Here, not only will we list the online sportsbooks available in the state, but we’ll look at the welcome bonus and then make our picks for these two big games.
Let’s dive in.
Louisiana Betting Welcome Offers Roundup
Here, we will rank the welcome bonuses offered around the state of Louisiana:
- Caesars Sportsbook Louisiana $1,500 wager match. After making your first wager, you will receive a free bet equal to that first wager regardless of whether the wager you make wins or loses.
- BetMGM Sportsbook Louisiana $1,000 risk-free bet. If the first wager you make loses, you will receive it back in the form of free bets. If the wager is over $50, you will get it back in multiple free bets in 20% increments.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Louisiana $1,000 risk-free bet. The offer is the same as BetMGM but is slightly different in that you get a site credit back within 72 hours. This is one sum and is not considered a free bet.
- Betfred Sportsbook Louisiana $500 wager match. This is the same offer as Caesars, but just $500 instead of $1,001.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Louisiana 20% deposit bonus up to $1,000. This sounds good on the surface, but there are some caveats. This is a Bet & Get offer. You will get your bonus funds as you wager cash at DraftKings. Each $25 in cash you wager equates to $1 in bonus funds.
Picks for the NFC Championship game
It has been quite some time since the Los Angeles Rams have beaten the San Francisco 49ers. In fact, it hasn’t been done since December 30, 2018.
The Rams are currently sitting at around -3.5 point home favorites coming off a win against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The 49ers, the No. 6 seed, are coming off a stunning win against the Green Bay Packers.
With all of this said, it’s simply very hard to beat the same team not only twice, but three times in the same season. The Rams have a potent offense and a defense filled with stars. The 49ers are also excellent in both facets, but the run game has not been quite as efficient as you’d like to see from them as of late.
Still, the 49ers and Rams are very familiar with one another and they should be a close game.
The Rams will win while the 49ers cover 3.5.
Picks for the AFC Championship game
Hosting the Cincinnati Bengals, the Kansas City Chiefs are currently sitting as a 7-point home favorite.
It wasn’t too long ago that the Bengals not only covered the spread against the Chiefs but beat them outright in Cincinnati, winning 34-31. In that game, the Bengals were down by two touchdowns on two different occasions and still came back.
The Bengals have a great offense. Is it as good as the Chiefs? It’s very close.
Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow will not make mistakes either and that will lead to a clean game and excellent drives. If head coach Zac Taylor lets Burrow throw early and often, like in Week 17, they’ll hang in this game and cover the 7-point spread.
Best bonus for betting on the NFL this weekend
When it comes to betting on the NFL this weekend, all types of welcome bonuses offer upside for more money.
Personally, the best types of bets involve risk-free bets or wager matches. These allow you to take more risks than usual. For example, I’d take the Bengals moneyline without hesitation if I knew there was a risk-free bet on the other side of it. There is a realistic chance they’d win and if they do, at +270, that’s a big payday. If they lose, you get the money back in free bets.
So, now it’s your turn: Go to these online sportsbooks, claim these welcome bonuses, and wager on the NFC and AFC Championships!
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.