NFL Betting: AFC North Situation Angles
© USA Today
Here is an NFL analytical resource that provides the top situational angles, spanning the past 10 seasons that many teams will find themselves in through the 2022 season.
These are starting points to the handicapping process each week of the NFL season.
As you will see below "Best Situational Angle" means that the angle might be a high winning or low losing percentage for the team and situation involved.
21+, terms apply, 1800-GAMBLER
- 16-4-1 against the spread (ATS) after a game in which they scored in every quarter and are now priced as an underdog in the current game.
- 6-1 ATS for 86% when coming off a game scoring 35 or more points and facing an opponent coming off a double-digit loss.
- 11-3 ATS for 79% when coming off a divisional matchup at home and now facing an opponent with a winning record.
- 18-10 ATS for 64% in a game lined between the 3’s (a 3-point favorite and a 3-point underdog) and playing with revenge.
- 19-9 ATS for 68% as a dog of six or fewer points and facing a conference foe.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY) Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Must be 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-327-5050 (MA), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for T&Cs. US promotional offers not available in NV, NY or ON.
- 9-2-2 Over for 82% when coming off a game against a divisional foe and having scored in every quarter.
- 8-1 ATS for 89% in home games following two consecutive games in which their defense allowed 70% completions in each game.
- 7-0 ATS when facing a divisional foe that they defeated in the previous matchup and with that opponent coming off a straight-up (SU) loss.
- 10-3 ATS for 77% when playing at home with same season revenge from a previous loss to the current opponent.
- 11-5-1 SATS for 69% when on the road following back-to-back losses and facing a host with a winning record.
Must be 21+ to participate. T&Cs apply.
- 4-15-1 ATS for 22% when coming off a game in which they scored a non-offensive touchdown.
- 18-7 Under for 72% when coming off a game in which their defense allowed 34 or more points.
- 6-14-1 ATS for 30% when favored between 2.5 and 6.5 points and facing a conference opponent.
- 4-10 ATS for 71% when coming off two consecutive games in which they gained five or more rushing yards per attempt in each game.
- 9-2 Under for 82% in home games playing with revenge and with that opponent coming off a straight-up (SU) loss priced as the favorite.
Ends: 09/05/23. Must be a new verified Betway patron. 21+. Opt-in may be req’d. Make your first min. deposit of $10+, place a wager up to $250 (with odds of at least –300 (1.33)) and receive up to $250 as bonus bet funds if the wager loses. Wager must be settled within 7 days from new account opening. Qualifying wager restrictions apply. Any bonus bet funds earned must be used within 7 days of receipt. Bonus bet funds are not the same as cash, must be used in the Sportsbook, and are subject to restrictions. Promo subject to full T&C’s us.betway.com/sport/bonus-terms. Gambling problem? Call/text 1-800-GAMBLER.
- 7-2 ATS for 78% coming off a game in which they scored in every quarter and are now priced as an underdog.
- 12-3 ATS for 75% following three or more ATS and three or more SU wins and priced as a dog in the current game.
- 3-14 ATS in road games following two consecutive games in which they failed to score a rushing touchdown.
- 9-1 for 90% in home games following two consecutive games in which their defense allowed 70% completions in each game.
- 13-5 ATS for 72% when coming off a game in which their defense allowed 34 or more points.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.