NBA Picks: Can the Warriors Turn Back into the Warriors?
To help with your NBA betting, here are our picks for tonight's games. We'll start with our prop bet picks, then to our game picks.
Best Prop Bets on Today's Schedule
The player prop bets are 36-30 making $489.50 for the season wagering $50 per prop.
San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors
10 p.m. ET
Line: Warriors -7.5; Total: 233 points
I am betting on the Warriors taking the points at BetMGM.
The Warriors are 5-8 straight up (SU) and 4-9 against the spread (ATS) and are getting outscored by an average of 3.70 points per game.
They are coming off a 122-115 loss to the Sacramento Kings which was the first of a two-game road/home back-to-back schedule against the Kings.
Golden State has lost six of its last eight games. The fact that is in 13th of the 15-team Western Conference on defense should be enough motivation for this game.
The following situational trends and angles support a best bet on the Warriors minus the points.
- The Warriors are 34-18-1 against the spread (65%) when facing teams that average 24 or fewer free throws per game over the past two seasons.
- The Warriors are 25-11 ATS in home games following one or consecutive losses over the past three seasons.
- From my predictive model, the Warriors are 51-5 SU and 48-7 ATS when shooting 48% or better from the field and having the better assist-to-turnover ratio over the past three seasons.
Other Games worth Considering Today
Los Angeles Clippers -5 at Houston Rockets
- The Rockets are 13-28-1 ATS when facing a solid defensive team allowing 108 or fewer points per game over the past two seasons.
Atlanta Hawks at Milwaukee Bucks -4
- The Hawks are 2-13 ATS in road games and taking on a solid opponent that is outscoring their foes by at least three points per game over the past two seasons.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.