2023 RBC Canadian Open: FanDuel PGA Promo Earns $2,500
2023 RBC Canadian Open: Dates, Course and How to Watch
- When: June 8 - June 11, 2023
- Where: Oakdale Golf & Country Club, Toronto
- How to Watch: Golf Channel, CBS
READ NOW - RBC Canadian Open: Betting Picks, Tips and Overview
With the U.S. Open just around the corner, the PGA TOUR turns its attention to Canada for the highly anticipated RBC Canadian Open this weekend.
Taking place at Oakdale Golf and Country Club, a challenging par 72 course spanning 7,271 yards, this tournament will showcase the unique combination of Bent and Poa grass on its greens.
Leading the betting is Rory McIlroy, determined to secure an extraordinary third consecutive victory at the Canadian Open. Joining him in Toronto will be a stellar lineup of top-tier players, including Matt Fitzpatrick, Tyrrell Hatton, and local hero Corey Conners.
To celebrate one of the most eagerly anticipated events on the golfing calendar , there is a FanDuel Promo Code for the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
The FanDuel Sportsbook promo code gives new customers a No Sweat First Bet for up to $2,500. This is an amazing deal and it means that you can make a wager and get back up to $2,500 in bonus bets.
How to Redeem a the FanDuel PGA Promo $2,500 Bonus for the 2023 RBC Canadian Open
- CLICK HERE or on our banner to create a new FanDuel account.
- Complete the registration form and verify your account.
- Deposit $10 or more and place your first wager of at least $10 to activate the FanDuel Sportsbook welcome bonus.
- You don't need a FanDuel online promo code for this offer.
- If your first bet wins, you keep the profits
- If your bet loses, you'll receive up to $2,500 back (matching your stake) as a bonus bet within 72 hours
- You will have 15 days to use this site credit.
PGA Promo $2,500 Bonus: Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions for the FanDuel Sportsbook welcome offer are as follows:
- You need to be 21 or older.
- You need to be in one of the legal FanDuel sports betting states listed at the start of this review.
- You need to be a new customer (i.e. you can't have an account in another state or with FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports or FanDuel Casino).
- You need to deposit at least $10.
- Only your first bet is covered.
- The max bet/refund is $2,500.
- Your site credits will be credited to your account within 72 hours of your bet settling.
- All refunds are credited to your account as bonus money aka a bonus bet.
As we gear up for the RBC Canadian Open, there's more good news on the horizon for sports fans in Kentucky. This September, sports betting is set to launch in the state. Keep an eye out for the top Kentucky sportsbooks to make your betting experience even better.
How do I redeem my FanDuel PGA Promo: $2,500 Bonus?
No Fanduel bonus code is required; just click on the provided link to access the top bonus offer. Once there, make a minimum deposit of $10 and proceed to place a bet of $5 or more. If your first wager happens to lose, you'll be eligible for up to $2,500 in bonus bets.
How does FanDuel $2,500 PGA promo bonus work?
FanDuel does not match deposits for new customers. It does, however, award up to $2,500 in bonus bets if you sign up, make a minimum deposit of $10 using the PGA promo code. If your first bet loses, you get up to $1,000 in bonus bets.
Do I need a Fanduel PGA promo bonus code?
To claim the welcome offer on FanDuel, there is no need to enter a specific promo code for betting or a no deposit promo code. Simply make a bet of at least $10, and if your bet loses, you will receive the same amount back in the form of bet credits.
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.