BetMGM Bonus Code Ohio Monday Night Football: $200 for Seahawks vs Giants
Get $200 With BetMGM Bonus Code Ohio for Monday Night Football Tonight
Thet BetMGM welcome bonus is a Bet $10, Get $200 deal. In other words, you’ll collect $200 in bonus bets after making your first $10 wager.
You can see the full details behind this offer below
- Use the code GAMBLINGFB200 when registering.
- $10 min deposit (starting Sept. 28) & $10 min first bet.
- 7-day expiration on bonus wagers.
- 1x wagering requirements.
Register Now for a Bet $10, Get $200 Bonus at BetMGM
How to Claim the Offer
You can cash in on the Bet $10, Get $200 promo through the following steps:
1. Visit BetMGM Sportsbook and select “Register.”
2. Complete registration.
3. Use the code GAMBLINGFB200 when registering.
4. Deposit at least $10.
5. Make your first bet worth $10+.
Seahawks vs. Giants Best Bets for Monday Night Football
- ⭐ NFL Best BetMGM Bet: Giants OVER 4.5 3rd Down Converions (+100) at BetMGM
- ⭐ NFL Best Alternative Bets: Kenneth Walker OVER 62.5 Rushing Yards (-115) at Draftkings & Darius Slayton OVER 39.5 Receiving Yards (-115) at FanDuel
Get ready for Monday Night Football, and we're kicking off with all the insights you need for this electrifying matchup!
The New York Giants are punching back into MetLife Stadium, hosting the Seattle Seahawks for a Week 4 showdown on Monday Night Football.
After a lengthy 11-day pause following their 30-12 setback against the San Francisco 49ers in Week 3, the Giants are all set and raring to go!
On the flip side, the Seahawks are on fire, chasing their third back-to-back win after a 37-27 victory over the Carolina Panthers just last Sunday.
For all you betting enthusiasts, don't miss out! The Seahawks vs. Giants clash is the place to be. Dive into the best online betting sites like BetMGM, DraftKings, and FanDuel Sportsbook. They're offering bonus bets, competitive odds, and a great selection of wagering options. Boost your chances and stand a chance to win big! Sign Up Here!
Seahawks vs. Giants Betting Trends & NFL Week 4 Predictions
How to Watch Seahawks vs. Giants
- Where: MetLife Stadium, New York, NY
- When: Monday, October 2, 2023 at 8:15pm EDT
- Where to Watch: NBC
- Spread: Seahawks (+1.5) vs. Giants (-1.5)
- Over/Under: 47
The New York Giants (1-2) are playing at MetLife Stadium against the Seattle Seahawks (2-1) this Monday night.
So far, Giants' quarterback Daniel Jones has struggled to get the offense going.
Their new player, Darren Waller, has caught the ball 12 times from 20 tries, getting 132 yards in total.
The Giants won't have Saquon Barkley, who hurt his ankle in their only win against the Arizona Cardinals.
The Seahawks have had some injuries, but Geno Smith and Kenneth Walker III both scored four times.
On defense, Bobby Wagner is one of the top tacklers in the NFL.
Seattle won against the Lions at Ford Field, even after the Lions beat the champions, the Kansas City Chiefs.
Can the Giants win at home? Or will the Seahawks win again on the road?
Seahawks vs. Giants Odds, NFL Picks & NFL Best Bets
After a tough loss on Thursday, the Giants are taking some extra days to prepare.
A win on Monday would make the Giants' record 2-2. But the Seahawks want to win too, so the game will be exciting.
- The Seahawks didn't meet the Point Spread in 1 of their last 2 home games.
- In 3 of their last 5 away games, the Seahawks did meet the Point Spread.
- The Giants met the Point Spread in their last 3 away games.
Bet on the Giants getting more than 4.5 third-down conversions at BetMGM.
This year, the Giants average 5.0 third-down conversions each game. They had a 9-of-16 rate in their last game.
The Seahawks allow teams to get an average of 9 third-down conversions against them. They're ranked 31st in the NFL for this.
Kenneth Walker OVER 62.5 Rushing Yards (-110)
The Giants allow teams to run for an average of 138 yards each game. Kenneth Walker ran for 97 yards in his last game.
Darius Slayton OVER 39.5 Receiving Yards (-110)
Darius Slayton averages 32 yards per game this year. The Seahawks have had trouble stopping wide receivers.
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.