Caesars Massachusetts March Madness Promo for Sweet 16: Up to $1,500 in Bonus Bets
Caesars Sportsbook is an online sports betting company operated by one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world and they have just launched in Massachusetts. The platform allows users to place bets on a wide range of sports events including March Madness.
First time bettors at Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts will be eligible for their Bonus Bet welcome package up to $1,500. Place your first bet of at least $10 and if your bet loses, you will get 100% of the stake back up to the value of $1,500 in bonus bets.
Continue reading if you want to know more about Caesars' betting for March Madness.
- ✅ Claim Offer: GAMBLING1BET
- ☝️ Eligibility: New Caesars customers in participating states, 21+ (18+ in WY).
- 💲 Minimum Deposit required: $10
- 🏀 Markets to bet on: College Basketball
- ⭐ States Where Offer is Available: Massachusetts (also NY, PA, AZ, IL, LA, NJ, CO, MI, IN, IA, TN, VA, WY and WV)
Claim the $1,500 March Madness Bonus in Massachusetts for the Sweet 16:
- Register through our website banner or using code: GAMBLING1BET
- Make your first deposit of at least $10
- Place your March Madness bet of $10+
- If your team loses, you will be credited up to $1,500 in bonus bets.
Caesars Massachusetts March Madness Bonus Explained:
The Caesars Massachusetts March Madness offer is perfect for the Sweet 16 matchups. All you have to do is place your first bet, and if it loses, you will receive the stake in bonus bets back up to $1,500. Here is a breakdown of the offer. :
- Sign up to Caesars Massachusetts through our site using code: GAMBLING1BET.
- Register using your personal information and add a payment method.
- Place a bet of at least $10 on any March Madness game.
- If your bet loses, you will receive your stake amount in bonus bets.
Most of the March Madness betting sites are offering welcome offers, however, Caesars has one of the highest values. Up to $1,500 in bonus bets is one of the best you can get for all these sportsbooks helping them to stand out.
To receive the offer, register through our site and place your first bet of $10 or more. If this bet loses, you will receive your stake back in bonus bets up to $1,500.
Caesars Massachusetts Promo Terms & Conditions
It is always recommended that new bettors and experienced bettors alike take note of the T&C’s of all offers. Some of the key terms of the offer are:
- You must sign up through our site using code - GAMBLING1BET.
- Place a minimum bet of $10.
- Wagering requirement must be met (1x rollover).
- The stake is not returned on bets placed with bonus funds.
- Bonus bets must be used within 14 days.
Caesars Massachusetts Sportsbook Odds for Sweet 16 Round
The March Madness Sweet 16 takes place on March 23 and 24, following an exhilarating four days of competition in Round 1 and 2. Only 1 team ranked outside of the top 10 has progressed (No. 15 Princeton Tigers). As the total underdogs, the Tigers are not the most popular team to bet on, but there are many other markets you can take a chance on.
For Massachusetts sportsbook bettors, the main markets to bet on are points spreads and moneyline. However, there is a range of markets to bet on. With eight games in total, the odds should help you narrow down your college basketball picks for the Sweet 16.
Sweet 16 Games on March 23
- No. 3 Kansas State (+115) vs. No. 7 Michigan State (-135) | 6:30 p.m. |
- No. 4 UConn (-165) vs. No. 8 Arkansas (+140) | 7:15 p.m. |
- No. 4 Tennessee (-240) vs. No. 9 Florida Atlantic (+195) | 9 p.m. |
- No. 2 UCLA (-145) vs. No. 3 Gonzaga (+122) | 9:45 p.m. |
Sweet 16 Games on March 24
- No. 1 Alabama (-355) vs. No. 5 San Diego State (+278) | 6:30 p.m. |
- No. 1 Houston (-320) vs. No. 5 Miami (+250) | 7:15 p.m. |
- No. 6 Creighton (N/A) vs. No. 15 Princeton (N/A) | 9 p.m. |
- No. 2 Texas (-180) vs. No. 3 Xavier (+152) | 9:45 p.m. |
- *Odds accurate at time of publication
Caesars Massachusetts Future Odds on March Madness 2023
Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts provides a user-friendly layout that makes it simple for bettors to navigate around the website and place bets..
Even though March Madness has already begun, futures betting is still a popular market at Caesar Massachusetts. Especially with the tournament being so open the odds are regularly changing. There should be an offer up until the final two teams have been decided. Below are the current odds on offer:
- Alabama Crimson Tide +350
- Houston Cougars +360
- UCLA Bruins + 850
- Texas Longhorns + 1000
- Connecticut Huskies +1000
- Creighton Bluejays +1100
- Tennessee Volunteers +1100
- Gonzaga Bulldogs +1200
- Michigan State Spartans +2500
- Kansas State Wildcats +3000
- Arkansas Razorbacks +3500
- Xavier Musketeers +2500
- San Diego State Aztecs +4000
- Miami FL Hurricanes +4500
- Florida Atlantic Owls +4500
March Madness live betting on Caesars
In-play betting is exciting to follow, but you need to be aware that in-play markets can be suspended, so you need to stay on your toes.
Bettors in Massachusetts will be able to follow all March Madness games live. Caesars offers most markets, from standard moneyline and point spreads to player-specific bets. This operator offers statistics and live scoring under the betting of each game.
Why Sign Up with This Sportsbook?
Caesars is one of the top and most known sportsbooks in the U.S. now giving Massachusetts bettors the chance to wager just in time for the NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 on both desktop and mobile app.
Not only that, Caesars Massachusetts promo is one of the best on the market with one of the largest bonus amounts. What more could you want?
Overall, Caesars Sportsbook provides customers the chance to wager on sports online or at a land-based sportsbook operated by Caesars Entertainment with a thorough sports betting experience.
Our Gambling.com Experts
There are many online sportsbook bonuses to choose from when you are a new bettor. Here at Gambling.com we keep our users up to date with all things gambling in the U.S., from new states launching to the best welcome offers.
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.