FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code: Bet $5 Get $150 for NBA Play-In Tournament
Exciting news for all NBA fans in Massachusetts – the 2023 NBA Playoffs have finally arrived! The NBA Play-In Tournament tipped off on Tuesday, with the Hawks upsetting the Heat and the Lakers barely surviving the T-Wolves at the Crypto.com Arena. On Wednesday, the matchups will continue with the Toronto Raptors vs. Chicago Bulls and New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder games.
If you're looking to add more thrill to your NBA Play-In tournament experience, FanDuel Sportsbook has a fantastic offer for you. The FanDuel Massachusetts Sportsbook is offering NBA Playoffs bettors an amazing bonus deal - Bet $5, Get $150. There is no need to use a FanDuel Massachusetts promo code; all you have to do is to CLICK HERE, sign up and place a $5 bet and get $150 in bonus bets.
This FanDuel Massachusetts promo code is available to new depositors and will be running until April 30th. The $150 in bonus bets provides an excellent opportunity for you to try out this online sportsbook and enjoy the 2023 NBA Playoffs betting thrill. Keep reading for more information about this offer, including its essential terms and conditions.
FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code and Offer: Quick Overview
FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code: How to Claim $150 for the NBA Playoffs
Claiming the $150 in bonus bets is a simple and straightforward process. Just follow these steps to receive $150 in bonus bets:
- Access FanDuel by clicking on our link.
- Complete the registration process - NO CODE NEEDED.
- Make a deposit of $10 or more.
- Place your first bet of $5 or more on any market.
- Within 72 hours, you'll receive $150 in bonus bets.
Keep in mind that there is no need for a FanDuel Massachusetts promo code to qualify for the Bet $5, Get $150 bonus as long as you use our Gambling.com link before completing the steps above. This offer certainly fall among the best deal currently available at the top Massachusetts betting sites.
FanDuel MA Promo Code - Terms and Conditions
Here are some noteworthy terms and conditions to keep in mind for the FanDuel NBA Play-In Tournament bonus, which offers excellent value but has certain requirements before you can cash out:
- The promotion runs from now until 4/30 (11:59 pm ET).
- Bonus bets will be credited regardless of the outcome of your first wager, whether you win or lose.
- This offer is valid for all markets and odds.
- Bonus bets expire after 14 days.
- Bonus bet winnings must be wagered 1x before withdrawal.
- You have the flexibility to split the $150 in bonus bets into any denomination and use them as you wish.
Quick Overview of the NBA Play-In Tournament
We have already seen some great action on the opening night of the NBA Play-In tournament. The Lakers barely made it past the fiesty Timberwolves, while Hawks traveled to Miami where they upset the Heat. The action will continue on Wednesday night with the following matchups:
April 12, 2023
- No. 10 Chicago Bulls (+176) vs. No. 9 Toronto Raptors (-210) @ 7:00 pm ET
- No. 10 OKC Thunder (+184) vs. No. 9 New Orleans Pelicans (-220) @ 9:30 pm ET
Play-In Tournament Format
- No. 8 vs. No. 7 winner gets the No. 7 seed.
- No. 8 vs. No. 7 loser moves to play-in game for No. 8 seed.
- No. 10 vs. No. 9 winner moves to play-in game for No. 8 seed.
- Winner of the 10/9 seed winner vs. 8/7 seed loser gets the No. 8 seed.
*All FanDuel odds current at time of publication
Our experts at Gambling.com have analyzed the upcoming Play-In Tournament games and discovered interesting trends. Here are some noteworthy observations:
- Historically, the No. 7 seed had a perfect 4-0 record in the tournament, which went in favor for the Lakers but against the Heat who broke the trend with their loss to the Hawks.
- The No. 9 seeds are also undefeated in Play-In history, potentially benefiting the Raptors and Pelicans.
- Surprisingly, the 10/9 seed winner has a 3-1 record against the 8/7 seed loser, which could work in favor of the Raptors and Pelicans in their quest for the 8 seed.
For more previews and predictions, visit our NBA picks page frequently.
States Where FanDuel legally operates in
You can legally place NBA Playoffs bets at FanDuel in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
Most Popular NBA Betting Markets:
FanDuel keeps the fun involved with NBA betting thanks to various types of wagers. Moneylines are of course always popular, but you can look forward to several other betting markets too. Here’s a full list of NBA bets at FanDuel:
- Moneyline – Pick the winner of the game.
- Spread – Choose the team that will cover its point spread.
- Total – Decide if the two teams will collectively score over or under the point total.
- Props – Bets that involve side outcomes not associated with the winner.
- Live bets – Wagers that become available in the middle of games (vs. pre-game).
- Parlay – 2+ selections on the same betting ticket.
- Same game parlay – 2+ selections on the same ticket from within the same game.
Track FanDuel Sportsbook Offers at Gambling.com
The FanDuel Massachusetts Promo Code for the upcoming NBA Playoffs isn’t the only deal that you can find through our site. Follow our sports betting bonus codes to find more great offers on the NBA and beyond!
If you're a new user looking to get in on the NBA betting action with FanDuel Massachusetts sportsbook, then you're in luck! Right now, FanDuel MA sportsbook is running an exciting promo that offers $150 in bonus bets when you bet just $5 as a new user.
Looking for a way to make your sports betting experience even more exciting? Check out FanDuel's same-game parlays (SGPs) for the NBA Play-In tournament and other sports. With SGPs, you can create parlay bets using the same picks within a single game, which was not possible with online sportsbooks in the past.
When you win on FanDuel, keep in mind that you'll be responsible for paying both federal and state taxes on your winnings. Federal taxes are fixed at 24%, while state withholdings vary anywhere from 0% to 37%. It's crucial to review your state's specific regulations regarding state withholdings to ensure that you're prepared for any taxes that may be owed.
While FanDuel does not currently offer support for Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as a deposit method, there are several other convenient payment options available to fund your account. These include credit cards, online banking, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Venmo. The minimum deposit amount for FanDuel is just $10, and the minimum bet is $5.
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.