FanDuel Promo Code - Bet $5 Get $150 in Bonus Bets for NBA Playoffs
The 2023 NBA Playoffs are here! The NBA Play-In Tournament starts on Tuesday with the Hawks and Heat playing, and the Lakers and T-Wolves locking up their horns at the Crypto.com Arena.
If you’re interested in wagering on the NBA action, you can do so with a great bonus from FanDuel. The FanDuel Sportsbook is offering NBA Playoffs bettors a Bet $5, Get $150. You don’t need a FanDuel promo code, simply just bet $5 and get $150 in bonus bets.
You can take advantage of this deal until April 30 as long as you’re a new FanDuel depositor. The $150 in bonus bets are a great way to try this online sportsbook and enjoy the 2023 NBA Playoffs. Keep reading to find out the details on this offer, along with notable terms and conditions.
FanDuel Promo Code and Offer: Quick Overview
FanDuel Promo Code: How to Claim $150 for NBA Playoffs
You can quickly claim the FanDuel NBA Playoffs bonus with little time wasted. Here are the easy steps to collecting $150 in bonus wagers:
- Visit FanDuel through our link.
- Complete the registration process - NO CODE NEEDED.
- Deposit at least $10.
- Place your first bet of $5 or more (any market).
- Collect $150 in bonus bets within 72 hours.
Again, you don’t need a No FanDuel promo code for Bet $5, Get $150 in bonus bets. All you have to do is use our Gambling.com link to qualify before completing the above steps.
FanDuel Promo Code - Terms and Conditions
The FanDuel NBA Play-In Tournament bonus is offering great value. Of course, like with any sportsbook offer, you need to meet terms and conditions before cashing out. Here are some notable T&Cs on this deal:
- Promo runs from now until 4/30 (11:59 pm ET).
- You receive bonus bets regardless of the first wager’s result (win/loss).
- This deal applies to all markets and all odds.
- Bonus bets don’t expire.
- 1x wagering requirements on bonus bet winnings.
- You can split the $150 in bonus wagers up and use them at any denomination.
Quick Overview of the NBA Play-In Tournament
The NBA regular season is over, which means the playoffs are now starting. Everything kicks off with the following Play-In Tournament schedule:
April 11, 2023
- No. 8 Atlanta Hawks (+166) vs. No. 7 Miami Heat (-198) @ 7:30 pm ET
- No. 8 Minnesota Timberwolves (+270) vs. No. 7 LA Lakers (-335) @ 10:00 pm ET
April 12, 2023
- No. 10 Chicago Bulls (+176) vs. No. 9 Toronto Raptors (-210) @ 7:00 pm ET
- No. 10 OKC Thunder (+184) vs. No. 9 New Orleans Pelicans (-220) @ 9:30 pm ET
Play-In Tournament Format
- No. 8 vs. No. 7 winner gets the No. 7 seed.
- No. 8 vs. No. 7 loser moves to play-in game for No. 8 seed.
- No. 10 vs. No. 9 winner moves to play-in game for No. 8 seed.
- Winner of the 10/9 seed winner vs. 8/7 seed loser gets the No. 8 seed.
*All FanDuel odds current at time of publication
Our Gambling.com experts have analyzed the upcoming Play-In Tournament games. They’ve noted that the No. 7 season is 4-0 so far in Play-In history. Don’t be surprised if this trend continues, with the Lakers and Heat both winning.
No. 9 seeds are also undefeated so far in these games. If this trend keeps up, then the Raptors and Pelicans should end up winning. When it comes to the 10/9 seed winner vs 8/7 seed loser play-in game, the 9 seed is a surprising 3-1. This would bode well for the Raptors and Pelicans both grabbing an 8 seed.
Stay tuned for more previews and predictions by visiting our NBA picks page regularly!
States Where FanDuel legally operates in
You can legally place NBA Playoffs bets at FanDuel in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
Most Popular NBA Betting Markets:
FanDuel keeps the fun involved with NBA betting thanks to various types of wagers. Moneylines are of course always popular, but you can look forward to several other betting markets too. Here’s a full list of NBA bets at FanDuel:
- Moneyline – Pick the winner of the game.
- Spread – Choose the team that will cover its point spread.
- Total – Decide if the two teams will collectively score over or under the point total.
- Props – Bets that involve side outcomes not associated with the winner.
- Live bets – Wagers that become available in the middle of games (vs. pre-game).
- Parlay – 2+ selections on the same betting ticket.
- Same game parlay – 2+ selections on the same ticket from within the same game.
Track FanDuel Sportsbook Offers at Gambling.com
The FanDuel Promo Code for the upcoming NBA Playoffs isn’t the only deal that you can find through our site. Follow our sports betting bonus codes to find more great offers on the NBA and beyond!
Yes, FanDuel features same game parlays (SGPs) on the NBA and other sports. SGPs let you make parlay bets using the same selections within a single game. Previously, online sportsbooks forced you to make parlay selections from multiple games. Enjoy top-notch betting action with FanDuel Sportsbook now!
FanDuel winnings are subject to federal and state taxes. The federal taxes are 24%, while state withholdings vary from 0% to 37%. You should check your state’s laws on the state withholdings.
No, FanDuel doesn’t accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. It does take deposits through credit cards, online banking, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Venmo. The minimum FanDuel deposit is $10, while the minimum bet is $5. Register your account and explore the payment methods available through FanDuel!
Yes, the FanDuel Sportsbook is currently available in 16 states. These states include AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, MD, NJ, NY, PA, OH, TN, VA, WV, and WY. Sign up with FanDuel in your state and get in on the NBA betting action today!
Be first to get our exclusive sports offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.