Fanatics Ohio Sportsbook Promo Code Preview and 2023 Launch Updates
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY) Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Must be 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-327-5050 (MA), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for T&Cs. US promotional offers not available in MS, NV, NY or ON.
Fanatics Ohio Sportsbook Highlights:
- ✅ Unique sign up bonus expected for Ohio
- ✅ Estimated sportsbook launch budget of $320 million
- ✅ Simple, user-friendly sportsbook set to launch in all legal states other than NY
- ✅ Legal and Licensed in the US - Ohio expected early January 2023
- ✅ Best Features: TBC
- ✅ Official Partner: TBC
- 💳 Accepted payments: TBC
- Our Fanatics Sportsbook Rating: ⭐⭐⭐
Already the world's best-known sports apparel company, Fanatics CEO Michael Rubin recently announced plans to launch a sportsbook venture in Ohio. Having filed a patent application for the Fanatics Sportsbook trademark, the site is expected to launch in early January with a Fanatics Ohio sportsbook promo code available to bettors. In this Fanatics Sportsbook review, we'll take a look at the expected online betting options, betting markets and welcome bonus when the site launches in Ohio, along with how it might stack up against other top Ohio online sportsbooks.
Alternatives to the Fanatics Ohio
If you're interested in other sports betting bonuses coming to Ohio, we can recommend the following:
Fanatics Ohio Sportsbook Promo Code & Sportsbook Overview
While we're not yet sure exactly what the up front bonus at Fanatics sportsbook will be, it will likely require an Ohio promo code to claim. By using this bonus code, Ohio bettors should be able to avail themselves to a bonus bet or deposit offer to use on the sports betting platform.
Disclaimer: Fanatics Sportsbook is not yet live in Ohio, but is coming soon. This review is speculative based on information provided by the brand and the legislator. We will update this Fanatics Sportsbook review when the app launches in the new year.
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Possible Welcome Bonus
When Fanatics sportsbook launches in Ohio, it's almost certain the brand will offer a welcome bonus to new account holders. If promotions at other online sportsbooks are anything to go by, this may arrive in the form of a bonus bet or a first deposit offer. In any case, bettors will need to use a Fanatics Sportsbook promo code to claim it during account creation. If you don't want to wait until Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio goes live, you can check out some of the best Ohio sportsbook promos currently available at other sports betting platforms in the state.
Terms and Conditions
While full terms and conditions of the Fanatics Sportsbook welcome bonus are still TBC, below are some of the requirements that we'd expect to see in place:
- Offer available to new account holders only
- Ohio Fanatics location requirement will apply
- Bonus code will need to be used on sign-up
- Wagering requirements may apply to bonuses
How Might this Welcome Offer Compare?
If Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio really wants to make a mark on the competition, its bonus offer will need to compete with other top sports betting sites like Caesars sportsbook in the state. Caesars is known to offer first bet bonuses of up to $1,250 to customers, so it will likely prove a tall order.
Given that the brand is going to launch in other states, it'll probably create a competitive offer everywhere it launches. It's safe to expect that it will provide one of the best Massachusetts betting promos.
Why use the Fanatics Sportsbook Bonus Code
Once a bonus code is available for Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio, customers will be able to make their first deposit go even further. Providing they keep all relevant T&Cs in mind, there isn't really much of a downside to claiming sports betting bonus while filling in the Fanatics registration form.
How to Claim the Ohio Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
- ✅ Click HERE or on our banner to activate your offer and join.
- ✅ Enter the Fanatics Sportsbook bonus code while creating your account.
- ✅ Make an eligible first deposit/wager to activate your bonus.
- ✅ Pay attention to any important T&Cs and wagering requirements.
Expected Promos at Fanatics Sportsbook in Ohio
Fanatics Ohio Sportsbook Loyalty Rewards
As of yet, Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio hasn't announced any details of its loyalty rewards scheme. If the brand follows in the footsteps of other sports betting platforms in the state, bettors should be able to earn points from each bet they place as they move up tiers and gain future rewards.
However, the company CEO did state that the brand is planning to create an extremely appealing loyalty program that includes Fanatics apparel.
What is the Best Ohio Fanatics Sportsbook Promo Code for September 2023
Our Ohio Fanatics Sportsbook Review Summary
One of the world's best-known sporting apparel brands, Fanatics is now branching out into the world of legal sports betting.
The company is owned by Michael Rubin, who has put together a highly experienced sports betting team including former FanDuel CEO Matt King and Tucker Kane, who was previously an executive with the L.A. Dodgers. If rumors are to be believed, the brand also has incredibly deep pockets - with an estimated $320 million budget set aside for its sports betting venture.
According to Rubin, Fanatics Sportsbook plans to launch legal sportsbooks in every viable state across the sports betting industry, with the exception of New York. With a sports betting license for Ohio already acquired, the brand should provide players with a wide range of betting markets and wagering options, as well as a list of online banking methods to rival all major operators.
With an online sports betting app set to launch under the Fanatics Sportsbook trademark, mobile betting will also be available, with this likely to include a number of live betting options. In this Fanatics Sportsbook review, we'll take a closer look at this and some of the other services that are expected to be available to Ohio bettors when the first online sportsbook launches in January.
Pros & Cons
Trusted brand with huge resources
Experienced senior management team
Will offer live betting markets in OH
Wide range of banking options likely
Mobile sports betting available via app
No previous sportsbook history
Promotional details yet to be released
Details of sports betting app still TBC
Overview of Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Ratings:
- Promos and Rewards - / 5
- Quality of Odds in Comparison - /5
- Sportsbook Features - /5
- Market Variety + Bet Types - /5
- Deposits and Cash Outs - /5
- Mobile App - /5
- Loyalty Rewards / Programs - /5
- OVERALL RATING: - /5
1. Fanatics Sportsbook Bonus Bets and Odds Boosts: x/5
Fanatics Sportsbook is expected to offer a wide range of ongoing promotions, including bonus bets, enhanced odds and additional boosts on same game parlays. Though details are still TBC, the brand should regularly update its promotional calendar and provide seasonal offers on big events like the NFL Super Bowl. Once the site launches, details of all offers - along with their expiry dates and wagering requirements - will be found in the Fanatics Sportsbook promotion section.
2. Quality of Fanatics Sportsbook Odds vs Other Sportsbooks: x/5
At this stage, there are no odds available at Fanatics Sportsbook for us to compare against DraftKings Ohio Sportsbook and the same for BetMGM Ohio sportsbook. That being said, we expect the brand to offer competitive odds across the board as well as frequent odds boosts on local in-state teams.
3. Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Market Variety and Bet Types: x/5
The Fanatics Sportsbook app is set to offer great market variety and a detailed selection of bet types to Ohio residents. Likely options will not only include staple bets like moneylines, but also player props and same game parlays. Live betting is also expected to be available on the site, enabling customers to wager on major competitions like the NFL, MLB and NHL in real time. One of the best competitors to look out in terms of sports markets is Betway Ohio sportsbook, which is one of the brands with the broades selection of sports.
Popular Types of Bets
- Point Spreads: Spread betting requires customers to guess the winning margin between two sides. Typically, the tighter the spread, the better the odds will be.
- Moneyline: The simplest form of sports wagering, moneylines are straight up bets that see players attempt to predict the overall winner of a one-off sporting event.
- Total Lines: With totals, bettors can choose if they think a game will be a goal-fest or a low-scoring affair by predicting the combined points of both teams at the final whistle.
- Parlays: A popular way to get huge payouts from a small stake, parlays enable bettors to add multiple wagers to the same betting slip, with all odds then being added together.
- Futures: Futures allow bettors to take a longer-term approach to wagering by predicting the outcome of distant events such as the winner of the next Wimbledon Tennis Open.
- Prop Bets: Props and player props are an interactive way of betting that let customers gamble on in-game events such as the next booking or the scorer of the next touchdown.
- Live bets: More and more sportsbooks are offering in-depth live betting options, which enable users to wager on events as they happen and benefit from up-to-the-second odds.
4. Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Features & Experience: x/5
- Live streams
- Early Cash Outs
While we can only guess what kind of experience Fanatics Sportsbook might offer, the site will have its work cut out for it if it wishes to compete with feature-laden sportsbooks like Caesars and FanDuel. What we do know already is that the brand intends to provide snippets of sports video as well as live streaming on selected events. On top of that, the sportsbook may choose to provide other important features, such as early cashouts and parlay insurance as well.
In the trademark application submitted to USPTO, Fanatics Sportsbook outlined its intentions to offer live streaming on selected sporting events. If this plan comes to fruition, bettors will be able to watch certain games in real-time on the Fanatics Sportsbook app and bet in-play as they do so.
Although not yet confirmed, it looks highly likely that Fanatics Sportsbook will rival other sportsbook sites by offering an early cashout feature. This option will enable bettors to instantly receive a portion of their potential payout or save a portion of their stake if things aren't going to plan.
5. Fanatics Ohio Sportsbook Deposits and Withdrawals: x/5
As Fanatics Sportsbook is yet to launch its first online sportsbook, we can't really be sure what banking options the site will offer. That said, it's pretty safe to assume that card methods like Visa and Mastercard will be supported, as will PayPal, eWallets and direct online banking.
6. Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio App: x/5
While the Fanatics Sportsbook app is still currently in development, we'd expect it to offer similar features to those found on the desktop site. One handy feature that the brand has already announced is the use of push notifications to inform customers of the latest odds and bets.
- iOS App Rating: /5
- Android App Rating: /5
How to Download the Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio App
- Once released, head to the Apple App or Google Play Store to locate the Ohio app.
- Click the button to download the app and follow the on-screen prompts to install.
- Log into the app using your existing Fanatics details.
Mobile App vs Desktop interface for Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio
As neither the app or desktop site has been launched yet, any comparison between the two is not yet possible. However, if other Ohio sportsbooks are anything to go by, both should be similar in appearance and layout, with the app offering additional touch-screen functionality.
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Compared
As you can see from the table above, Fanatics Sportsbook will face stiff competition when it launches in January. One way the brand can secure an edge on FanDuel will be to offer a detailed VIP rewards program, but adding more competitive odds is the main area where it could shine.
How to Register an Ohio Fanatics Account
- Click HERE or on our banner to activate your welcome offer and head to the registration
- Enter a valid email address and unique password.
- Add personal details such as name, address and last four digits of social security number.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click the link to verify your Fanatics Sportsbook account.
Can I have more than one betting account?
Yes - there's no reason you can't hold multiple betting accounts in Ohio, providing they're all with different providers. Doing so will enable you to claim additional sign-up bonuses while also shopping around for the best odds on all your favorite events.
Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio Payment Options
Fanatics Sportsbook are yet to confirm the payment methods that will be available in Ohio, but usual suspects such as credit/debit cards, eWallets and bank transfer are all expected. It's unlikely that fees will be charged on transactions, but some methods may not be available for cashout.
How to Make a Deposit
- Head to the cashier section of Fanatics Sportsbook.
- Choose your deposit option and enter all requested details.
- Select an amount to deposit and click the button to confirm.
How to Make a Withdrawal
- Head to the cashier section of Fanatics sportsbook.
- Choose a withdrawal option that you've previously deposited with.
- Select an amount to withdraw and click the button to confirm.
How to Bet at Fanatics Sportsbook
- Use the menus to find the sport that you wish to bet on.
- Browse the markets and click the bet you want to place.
- Enter a stake amount and click confirm to place your wager.
Fanatics Sports You can Legally Bet on in Ohio
- College sports
Once disparagingly referred to as the Bungles, the Cincinnati Bengals are no longer the NFL laughingstock that they once were. The team recently won its first play-off game in 31 years to appear at Super Bowl LVI, losing to the Los Angeles Rams.
Though some would argue their glory years are behind them, the Reds are a successful MLB franchise located in Cincinnati. Dubbed "The Big Red Machine" during the 1970s, the side has won five World Series, nine NL pennants, one AA pennant and 10 division titles.
Despite ending a 17-season play-off drought in 2020, the Browns remain one of only four sides to have never appeared in the Super Bowl. Even worse, in 2017, they became only the second team in NFL history after the 2008 Detroit Lions to record a 0-16 season.
Security & Support for Fanatics Sports Betting in Ohio
Given Fanatics reputation in the wider sporting industry, it looks likely that the Fanatics sportsbook will feature strong security measures, detailed payment options and a customer support service that can be accessed via all of the following means:
- Live chat: TBC
- Email: TBC
- Phone: TBC
Responsible Sports Betting in Ohio
As part of Ohio online gambling legislation, all sites in the state are required to comply with responsible gaming guidelines. As such, when Fanatics Sportsbook launches, it should offer a variety of tools to prevent problem gambling, including FAQs, useful contacts and account controls.
Fanatics Sports Betting in Ohio vs Other States
As Fanatics Sportsbook Ohio will be the brand's first venture into the world of online sports betting, there are currently no comparisons available with other states. From what we know of local restrictions, the service offered should be similar to that of most sportsbooks in Pennsylvania. Additionally, it's also on the list of Massachusetts online sportsbooks that will launch in that state. It'll probably feature the same offer as in Ohio and other states it launches in.
Fanatics Ohio Retail Location and Partnership
Fanatics do not currently have a retail location earmarked for Ohio, but from what we've seen of other brands in the state, a future partnership could be possible. With other sites choosing to partner with local teams, doing so would allow them to offer exclusive odds on their games.
- Partner Address: TBC
- Opening Hours: N/A
- Map: N/A
Ohio Online Betting Laws, Rules and Requirements
Despite not having launched in the state, when Fanatics arrives in Ohio, it will be regulated and fully legal. This means that all Ohio customers will be able to play there, providing they keep the following in-state restrictions in mind:
- The minimum betting ages is 21+
- Customers must be located within state lines
- Betting on college sports is allowed, but not those featuring in-state teams
- All gambling winnings are fully taxable by the IRS under "ordinary income"
Our Expert Verdict on Fanatics Ohio Sportsbook
Whether the Fanatics Sportsbook brand lives up to the reputation of its parent company remains to be seen, but the early signs are certainly encouraging. CEO Michael Rubin has assembled an all-star team for his sports betting project and has put enough money behind the venture to ensure it can compete against the other top Ohio sportsbooks. If it lives up to this billing, it may prove to be a real game-changer in the state and a top choice for Ohio residents.
Fanatics Ohio FAQ's
Yes. Fanatics has already been granted approval to offer legal sports betting in Ohio. Although the brand doesn't currently have any in-state partnerships, Fanatics is likely to offer a locally tailored betting experience to Ohio residents.
Yes. Online gambling is legal in Ohio provided customers are aged 21 and over and are located within state lines. Both mobile betting and live betting are allowed on a wide range of sports, including college sports that don't involve in-state teams.
Fanatics - or Fanatics Sportsbook - is an online sports betting platform founded by the popular apparel company of the same name. Offering both a desktop site and a sports betting app, the brand is expected to be available to Ohio residents in early January.
Fanatics Sportsbook is the brand spin-off of parent company, Fanatics. Having already trademarked the name and gained market access in Ohio, the brand is expected to invest heavily in the sports betting space over the coming months.