MLB Betting Advice: Best Bets for Games on July 21 Schedule
With the second part of the season starting up, we will give MLB betting advice on games each day and throw in a few quick pitches for player prop bets, Over-Under bets or moneyline bets on other games.
National League Best Bet
Los Angeles Dodgers -126 at San Francisco Giants +108
10:10 p.m. ET
The Dodgers have the best record in the National League at 60-30 and lead the Giants by 12.5 games in the divisional race.
The Giants are only a ½-game out for one of the three Wild Card berths, so this series is crucial for them to stay in the race.
The Trends and Angles
The following situational trends and angles support a betting opportunity on the Dodgers.
- The Giants are 0-7 when playing on Thursdays this season.
- The Giants are 7-12 after winning six or seven of their last eight games.
- The Dodgers are 46-11 in home games when on a two or more-game win streak over the past two seasons.
I am going to bet the Dodgers using the moneyline offered at -140 at BetMGM.
Here are some player prop bets to consider on today’s schedule:
- Bet the Dodgers’ Trey Turner 2+ hits at +200 with FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bet the Giants’ pitcher Carlos Rodon Over 2.5 earned runs at +110 with DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Bet the A’s Vimael Machin to hit a home run at +560 with FanDuel.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.