NBA Picks: Good Betting Opportunities on Struggling Teams Like Pistons and Lakers
To help with your NBA betting, here are our picks for tonight's games. We'll start with our prop bet picks, then to our game picks.
Prop Bet Options for Today's Games
The player prop bets are 26-20 making $414.50 wagering $50 per prop.
Oklahoma City Thunder at Detroit Pistons
7:15 p.m. ET
Line: Pistons -1.5; Total: 223 points
Bet the Pistons at +1.5 at BetMGM.
The Detroit Pistons are off to a rough start at 2-8 straight-up (SU), 4-5 against the spread (ATS), and a 6-4 Over-Under record. As an underdog, they are 1-8 SU, 3-6 ATS, and 5-4 Over-Under.
OKC is looking to get back to .500. It is 4-5 SU, 6-3 ATS, and 5-4 Over-Under. They have been priced as a favorite once prior to this game and defeated the Orlando Magic 116-108 and covered the spread as a three-point home favorite.
Situational Trends and Angles
- The Pistons are 49-33 ATS (60%) when facing a team that is averaging 24 or fewer free throw attempts per game over the past two seasons.
- The Pistons are 27-11-1 ATS (71%) following two or more consecutive Under results over the past three seasons.
- If off a home loss and on a 2 or more-game Under streak, the Pistons are 11-3 ATS (79%) record over the past three seasons.
Other Games to Consider Today
Cleveland Cavaliers -1.5 points at LA Clippers
- The Cavaliers are 43-26-2 ATS (62%) when coming off an ATS win over the past three seasons.
Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz -3.5 points
- Utah is 7-14 ATS (33%) following two or more consecutive road games over the past two seasons.
Boston Celtics -3.5 at Memphis Grizzlies
- The Celtics are 12-5 ATS (71%) as a road favorite and playing a foe with a winning record over the past three seasons.
Be sure to check out these quick-hitting video clips presenting NBA, NFL, NCAAF, MLB, and the NHL betting systems that are produced daily Monday through Friday on the Gambling.com Twitter feed at @Gambling_com.
Remember to follow and ring the bell, so you never miss any of these less than 2-minute video clips.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.