NFL Betting: AFC East Situation Angles
© USA Today
Here is an NFL analytical resource that provides the top situational angles, spanning the past 10 seasons that many teams will find themselves in through the 2022 season.
These are starting points to the handicapping process each week of the NFL season.
As you will see below "Best Situational Angle" means that the angle might be a high winning or low losing percentage for the team and situation involved.
Must be 21+ to participate. T&Cs apply.
- 8-3 against the spread (ATS) for 73% when playing at home and having previously defeated the current opponent in the same season.
- 10-5 Under for 67% when on the road following back-to-back losses and facing a host with a winning record.
- 4-8-1 ATS for 33% playing with revenge from a double-digit loss to a divisional opponent.
- 13-7 Under for 65% when priced as an underdog and coming off three games in which they covered the spread by a combined total of 14 or more points.
- 7-2 ATS for 78% having lost three or more consecutive games against the spread.
Ends: 09/05/23. Must be a new verified Betway patron. 21+. Opt-in may be req’d. Make your first min. deposit of $10+, place a wager up to $250 (with odds of at least –300 (1.33)) and receive up to $250 as bonus bet funds if the wager loses. Wager must be settled within 7 days from new account opening. Qualifying wager restrictions apply. Any bonus bet funds earned must be used within 7 days of receipt. Bonus bet funds are not the same as cash, must be used in the Sportsbook, and are subject to restrictions. Promo subject to full T&C’s us.betway.com/sport/bonus-terms. Gambling problem? Call/text 1-800-GAMBLER.
- 2-13-1 ATS for 13% with wins greater than or equal to losses and coming off two consecutive games allowing 28 or more points in each game.
- 7-0 Under when facing a divisional foe that they defeated in the previous matchup and with that opponent coming off a straight-up (SU) loss.
- 4-12-1 ATS for 25% when on the road following back-to-back losses and facing a host with a winning record.
- 2-6 ATS for 33% when coming off a Monday Night Game.
- 7-3-1 SARS for 70% when priced as the favorite against a conference opponent that defeated them by double-digits in the previous meeting.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (CO, DC, IL, IN, LA, MD, MS, NJ, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY) Call 877-8-HOPENY or text HOPENY (467369) (NY). Must be 21+ to wager. Please Gamble Responsibly. Call 1-800-NEXT-STEP (AZ), 1-800-522-4700 (KS, NV), 1-800-327-5050 (MA), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-270-7117 for confidential help (MI). Visit BetMGM.com for T&Cs. US promotional offers not available in NV, NY or ON.
New England Patriots
- 18-5 ATS for 78% coming off a game against a divisional foe and having scored in every quarter.
- 47-24-3 ATS for 66% after Week 4 and when having the better (more efficient) yards-per-point ratio and favored by at least six points.
- 14-4-1 Under for 78% in road games and facing an opponent that has lost 67% of their games in the current season.
- 29-13-1 ATS for 69% when coming off a win over a divisional opponent.
- 13-5-1 ATS for 72% when playing at home and having previously defeated the current opponent in the same season.
Bet $1 and Get $365 in Bonus Bets at bet365. Deposit required. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
New York Jets
- 12-6 ATS for 67% coming off two consecutive games failing to score a rushing touchdown.
- 8-17-1 Under for 68% when coming off a game in which their defense allowed 34 or more points.
- 3-9 ATS for 25% when coming off a win over a divisional opponent.
- 5-13-1 ATS for 28% when on the road following back-to-back losses and facing a host with a winning record.
- 3-11 ATS for 21% in home games playing with revenge and with that opponent coming off a straight-up (SU) loss priced as the favorite.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.