NFL Betting: NFC East Situation Angles
Here is an NFL analytical resource that provides the top situational angles, spanning the past 10 seasons that many teams will find themselves in through the 2022 season.
These are starting points to the handicapping process each week of the NFL season.
As you will see below "Best Situational Angle" means that the angle might be a high winning or low losing percentage for the team and situation involved.
- 12-5 against the spread (ATS) coming back-to-back games allowing a completion percentage of 70% or higher.
- 8-17-1 ATS coming off a game in which they converted 25% or fewer of their third down opportunities.
- 13-4 ATS for 77% as a 7.5 or fewer-point favorite including pick-em when coming off a game with at least a four-minute edge in time-of-possession and having gained at least 150 rushing yards.
- 14-7 ATS off an ATS win and in a game with a total between 50 and 55 points.
- 15-7 Under for 68% when on a three or more-game win streak and in games with a total between 40 and 49.5 points.
New York Giants
- 8-20 ATS for 29% following a game in which they allowed 34 or more points.
- 16-8-1 Under for 67% when coming off a game in which they held their opponent to a 25% or lower third down conversion percentage.
- 20-10 Under for 67% when coming off a game in which they failed in every red zone scoring opportunity.
- 15-5-2 Under for 75% when having scored on seven or more red zone opportunities spanning their previous three games.
- 9-2 ATS for 82% coming off a game in which they had a four or more-minute edge in time of possession and produced a 13 or lower (better) yards-per-point ratio.
- 17-11-1 Over for 61% as an underdog and having lost two or more of their previous games against the spread (ATS).
- 12-1 Under for 92% following two consecutive games in which they scored in every quarter.
- 17-8-1 Over for 68% coming off a game in which they had 80 or more penalty yards.
- 2-8 ATS for 80% as a -3.5 to -9.5 favorite against a divisional foe in which in the previous game against this foe passed for less than 225 yards.
- 20-8-1 Under for 71.4% when coming off a dominating win over a divisional foe in which they never trailed.
- 3-11 ATS for 21% when facing an opponent that averaged 7.5 or more-passing yards per completion their previous season.
- 15-9-1 ATS for 63% when facing an NFC East divisional opponent and coming off back-to-back games completing at least 70% of their pass attempts.
- 12-3-1 Over following a game in which they scored 34 or more points.
- 7-3-1 ATS on games with a total between 35 and 45 points.
- 12-5 ATS for 71% as a dog of six or fewer points including pick-em and coming off three consecutive games in which they had no more than one passing touchdown in each game.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.