NFL Picks: Thursday Night Football Betting Advice
I won the Under bet full game in Seattle's win against the visiting Denver Broncos on Monday.
That makes my premium picks published exclusively here at Gambling.com 4-0 against the spread to start the season.
Let's look at tonight's game to help with your NFL betting.
Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs
Today, 8:15 ET, NBC
Line: Chiefs -4 | Total: 54 points
Given a line favoring the Chiefs by four points and a total of 54 points implies a Chiefs 29-25 win. My predictive model shows a high probability that both teams will score 24 or more points.
- Since 2006, the Chiefs are 32-4 Over for 89% wins when they and their opponents both score 24 or more points with a total of at least 50 points.
- Since 2006, the Chargers are 17-1 Over for 84% wins when they and their opponents both score 24 or more points with a total of at least 50 points.
I am betting the Over 54 points as offered at BetMGM Sportsbook.
A Few Player Prop Considerations
- Chargers placekicker Dustin Hopkins Over 2.5 extra points made -110 at Caesars.
- Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert longest pass Over 37.5 yards –114 at FanDuel.
- Chargers quarterback Herbert Over 1.5 passing touchdowns –190 at BetRivers.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.