Should You Bet on Minnesota Staying Hot Against the Yankees?
The Thursday MLB card features 22 of the 30 MLB teams in action and I have identified two solid best bets that I am taking to the window to help with your MLB betting.
I’ll throw in a few quick pitches for prop bets, Over-Under bets or moneyline bets on other games.
New York Yankees at Minnesota Twins
7:40 p.m. ET
The Minnesota Twins teed off on the New York Yankees starting pitcher Nestor Cortez, who allowed a season-high four earned runs in the 8-1 Twins victory.
The Yankees look to have the edge in this series' rubber match with their ace Gerrit Cole starting tonight. Cole has a 5-1 record with a 2.78 ERA and 0.943 WHIP in 64 2/3 innings, with 15 walks and 81 strikeouts.
The Twins counter with Dylan Bundy, making his 10th start of the season who has posted a 3-3 record with a 5.57 ERA and a 1.450 WHIP. He has nine walks and 36 strikeouts in 42 innings.
The Trends and Angles You Need to Know
- The Yankees are 8-1 on the moneyline, making five units coming off a loss and in a game with a total between seven and 8.5 runs.
- The Yankees are 5-0 on the moneyline, making five units when coming off a loss and facing a solid fielding team averaging 0.6 or fewer errors.
- The Yankees are 47-39 on the moneyline, losing 14 units when installed as a road favorite of at least -125 over the past three seasons.
I will bet the Twins using the +1.5 run line offered at +100 at the Caesars Sportsbook.
Baltimore Orioles at Kansas City Royals
8:10 p.m. ET
Two left-handers square off in this matchup of struggling American League teams.
Despite the struggles of these two teams, our database has an MLB betting system that provides us with an excellent wagering opportunity.
The requirements are:
Bet the Over on American League home teams facing a guest starting a pitcher with an ERA between 4.25 and 4.75.
The guest is averaging 0.75 or more errors per game.
I am betting the Over 9.5 runs as offered at DraftKings.
Other Bets I Like Tonight
The following list is my best MLB Player Prop Bets:
- Bet the Orioles’ Trey Mancini to have two or more hits at +210 as offered at FanDuel.
- Bet Red Sox pitcher Nick Pivetta to record the win at +105 as offered at BetMGM.
- Bet the Twins' Dylan Bundy Over 4.5 strikeouts at +128 as offered at FanDuel.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.