Will the L.A. Angels Win Again? MLB Betting Advice for June 15
Throughout the season, we will give you MLB betting advice each day on two MLB games.
We’ll also throw in a few quick pitches for prop bets, Over-Under bets, or moneyline bets on other games.
Atlanta Braves at Washington Nationals
7:05 p.m. ET
The Atlanta Braves have won 13 straight games and set a franchise record by hitting 17 home runs in their past four games.
The Braves have had 12 different players hit homers in this streak.
Another Strong Run Line Bet to Make
Atlanta has won the first two games of this three-game series against Washington.
Let’s dive deep into the database to see how these hot teams do when on a 13-game winning streak.
- Teams that have won 13 or more consecutive games have posted a 15-7 record on the moneyline, averaging a -198 favorite and producing a 10% return-on-investment (ROI). Plus, they have a 14-8 record for 64% winning bets on the -1.5 Run Line producing a 20% ROI and a 14-8 Under record, for 64% winning bets.
- If on the road, they have produced a 6-3 record on the moneyline, averaging a -155 favorite and earning a 20% ROI. They have a 7-2 record using the -1.5 Run Line for a 39% ROI.
- Teams that have won 13 or more consecutive games and facing a divisional opponent on the road are 5-0 on the moneyline, averaging a -213 favorite and 5-0 record on the -1.5 Run Line, producing an 80% ROI.
- Teams that have won 13 or more consecutive games and playing a losing record host are 5-1 on the moneyline, producing a 32% ROI and 5-1 on the -1.5 Run Line, delivering a 56% ROI.
I will bet the Braves on the moneyline, at -180 on DraftKings.
Los Angeles Angels at Los Angeles Dodgers
10:10 p.m. ET
The Angels have lost 17 of their past 22 games and a horrid 2-11 against the spread. They have lost these games by an average of 1.08 runs per game in June.
And the news is not favorable in this interleague matchup against the Dodgers tonight.
- Road underdogs between 125 and 175 on the moneyline that have lost 11 or more of their past 13 games and are coming off a shutout loss are 12-24. They are averaging a 153 underdog on the moneyline, producing a -15% ROI and 15-14, averaging -144 on the +1.5 Run Line, delivering a -12.5% ROI. (The Angels lost 2-0 to the Dodgers on Tuesday).
- Road teams that have lost 11 or more of their past 13 games in an interleague matchup are 2-5, averaging a +127 underdog on the moneyline and 4-3, averaging -123 +1.5 run line, including a 7-0 Under record.
I like the Under bet in this matchup, currently priced at nine runs -125 at BetMGM.
Other Bets to Consider Tonight
- Bet Angels SP Reid Detmers Under 2.5 earned runs at +120 at Caesars Sportsbook.
- Bet the Pirates’ Michael Chavis to get a hit at -175 as offered at FanDuel.
- Bet the Brewers SP Corbin Burnes to get the win at -120 at BetMGM.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.