NBA Picks: Should You Back Blazers at Suns even Without Damian Lillard?
To help with your NBA betting, here are our picks for tonight's games. We'll start with our prop bet picks, then to our game picks.
Prop Bet Options for Today's Games
The player prop bets are 23-20, making $264.50 for the season wagering $50 per prop.
Portland Trail Blazers at Phoenix Suns
10 p.m. ET
Line: Suns –11 Total: 220 points
I recommend a bet on the Trail Blazers +11 and a little extra sprinkle on the moneyline at PointsBet.
The Blazers are the only team to defeat the Suns, and they will face each other twice in Phoenix on back-to-back nights.
Damian Lillard is out for both games with a strained calf injury. The Suns will see the return of their center Deandre Ayton, who missed the past two games with a strained ankle injury. These two teams have great depth at all positions, and this promises to be a highly competitive game.
Situational Trends and Angles
- The Trail Blazers are 13-7 against the spread (65%) when the total has been 220 or more points, and they are coming off a game that they committed 20 or more turnovers over the past five seasons.
- The Suns are 28-14 SU but have lost a whopping 35 units on the moneyline when priced as a home favorite of -250 or higher over the past two seasons.
- The Trail Blazers is 18-21, making 17 units on the moneyline, when priced as a road dog of +200 or higher over the past two seasons.
Other NBA Betting Options to Consider Today
The Toronto Raptors +4.5 points at the Dallas Mavericks
- The Raptors are 13-6 SU and 14-5 ATS (74%) in road games, coming off two consecutive wins over the past two seasons.
Cleveland Cavaliers -8 at Detroit Pistons
- The Cavaliers are 20-11 SU and 22-8-1 ATS (73%) following two consecutive wins in which they also covered the spread in both games over the past two seasons.
Utah Jazz at Los Angeles Lakers -3
- The Jazz is 22-20 SU and 12-28-2 ATS (30%), coming off a road loss over the past three seasons.
Milwaukee Bucks -3.5 at Minnesota Timberwolves 227.5-point total
- The Timberwolves are 13-1 Over-Under (93%) when taking on an elite opponent that is outscoring their opponents by six or more points per game in games played over the past two seasons.
Be first to get our exclusive offers!
Join today to stay up to date on your states gambling news and offers.